Mike talks to Christy Hunter-Chapman from Empanda about leaderships role during digital transformation.
Ultimately leaders need to be:
- Enabling the leadership of others, be that from within your organisation or enabling your suppliers to lead.
- Finding the time to reflect on their own behaviour and how they show up.
Some of the questions leaders need to be asking themselves?
- How much energy and effort is required?
- Why am I doing this?
- How much time do I need to give?
- What should I be doing differently?
- What understanding do I have?
- What is my return on investment?
- How do I tell a compelling story to gain buy-in?